To all of our valued guests of Palomino Mexican Restaurant:
We are so excited to announce the partial reopening of our restaurants in Loveland and Greeley! We value your continued support and enthusiasm and cannot thank you enough for the love you have shown us in the past two months.
With this in mind, we want to take the time to ensure that the health and safety of our staff and patrons is our top priority. In order to reopen our restaurant in limited capacity, we are following state and county guidelines in addition to creating our own precautions that promote the well-being of everyone.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed so much of what we all previously recognized as normal. Now it’s time to create the new normal that helps combat the spread of the virus while allowing you to share in an experience at our restaurants.
As we move forward, we will be offering multiple options for you to enjoy the Palomino food and drinks you know and love, including:
- Reopening our dining area while following statewide guidelines in terms of social distancing, maximum occupancy, and sanitation. Effective Thursday, May 28, we will be open Sunday – Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday & Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Offering curbside pickup, takeout, and delivery through NoCo Nosh.
- Serving breakfast burritos from 7-11 a.m. every day through the takeout door.
- Offering our four new family specials every day.
- Continuing alcohol-to-go sales.
Safety Precautions We Are Taking
At this time, we want to share with you the prevention measures we have enacted in order to continue keeping you and our employees healthy and safe. Though we follow many of these practices regularly, additional precautions are being made to help maintain a clean and safe environment for all, such as:
- Any guests who are currently sick or have symptoms, please delay dining in our restaurant until you are healthy again.
- Any guest experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted within our restaurants.
- All guests are required to wear face coverings when entering the restaurant and whenever not seated at their table (i.e. wear covering when leaving the table or going to the restroom).
- One person from each dine-in party will sign in with their name and contact info in the event of a future outbreak.
- All staff members have their temperature checked prior to the start of their shift and sent home if fever is present. This also encompasses a wellness check questionnaire completed prior to shift start.
- All staff with symptoms are asked to stay home, provided sick pay related to COVID-19 policies, and require clearance prior to coming back to work.
- All staff members who have been exposed to COVID-19 are put on a 14-day quarantine at home prior to coming back to work.
- All staff members will be provided face coverings and gloves to be used throughout shift.
- We are asking all guests to make reservations whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be offered throughout our restaurants for guest and employee use.
- Our restaurants have been professionally sanitized and disinfected using a hospital-grade, food-safe solution prior to reopening.
- Social distancing is being practiced with a minimum of 6 feet between tables used for guests with a maximum indoor occupancy mandated by county and or state guidelines. We are seating every other table to provide appropriate distancing.
- To decrease the congregation of people waiting to be seated, all guests will be asked to wait outside or in their cars until seating is available. Staff will contact once available.
- Every table, chair, and booth is sanitized after each use. Once complete, tables will be labeled as such.
- We have discontinued the use of check presenters to decrease touch points.
- We will use single-use pens, regularly sanitize pens, and ask that guests bring their own pen to sign their receipts.
- We are only using single-use food menus and they will be recycled after each use.
- We will remove all salt & pepper shakers and sugar caddies from tables. They will be cleaned and sanitized between each requested use.
- We now require masks, continuous changing of gloves, and extra sanitation to be performed when rolling silverware.
- Our restrooms are cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes, as are all frequently touched surfaces.
- Our sanitizing solution is changed every two hours.
- We use a disinfectant that is rated with a 30-second kill time of COVID-19.
- A new position has been created to ensure we are continually sanitizing the restaurant and all high-touch points throughout the building with public documentation visible in those areas.
As we continue to leverage new information as made available through our state and local partners, we will continue to adapt as needed and remain vigilant in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
For your convenience, here are the direct links for orders at each location: Blue Agave Grill – Denver or Fort Collins | Coyote’s Southwestern Grill | Palomino Mexican Restaurant – Evans or Loveland | Vatos Tacos + Tequila.
As always, thank you for your continued support and patronage. We look forward to seeing you all healthy and well through these times!